- This event has passed.
On-demand version VCCA2020
July 17, 2020 - November 1, 2020Free
We are glad to share the recordings of the first Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology 2020 (VCCA2020).
- Computational models
- Machine learning for audiology
- AI for auditory implants
- AI & Music (for hearing impaired people)
- Computational infrastructure and software
More details about the program are presented here
- bringing Audiology and AI experts together
- let young researchers present their work and ideas, receive feedback from peers and senior researchers
Mission (of promoting computational audiology):
- Improve access to hearing healthcare (>450 million hearing impaired people)
- young scientists from all over the world
- innovative clinicians
All presentations and discussions are recorded and together with the submitted abstracts made freely accessible via our website:
The core program consists of three clustered sessions. Please follow this link to visit the conference landing page.
You can register here to get access to the recordings.
Introduction to Computational audiology