On-demand version VCCA2020
July 17 - August 31Free
We are glad to share the recordings of the first Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology 2020 (VCCA2020).
- Computational models
- Machine learning for audiology
- AI for auditory implants
- AI & Music (for hearing impaired people)
- Computational infrastructure and software
More details about the program are presented here
- bringing Audiology and AI experts together
- let young researchers present their work and ideas, feedback from peers and mentored by senior researchers
- social interaction, in times of social distancing
Mission (of promoting computational audiology):
- Improve access to hearing healthcare (>450 million hearing impaired people)
- youngs scientist from all over the world
- innovative clinicians)
All presentations and discussions are recorded and together with the submitted abstracts made freely accessible via our website:
The core program consists of three clustered sessions. Please follow this link to visit the conference landing page.
You can register here to get access to the recordings.