The 2nd Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology (VCCA2021) will take place on the 25th June 2021.
VCCA2021 will provide a platform for presentation and discussion of research in Computational Audiology. The focus lies on the applications of computational approaches (big data, machine learning, AI, signal processing) to audiological interventions and hearing science (hearing loss, hearing devices, tinnitus).
VCCA2021 will be hosted by the Cambridge Hearing Group.
We particularly encourage younger researchers to participate.
- Big data and AI in audiology and hearing healthcare
- Computational approaches to improving hearing devices and auditory implants
- Data-based investigations into hearing loss and tinnitus
- Electrophysiology, psychophysics and speech perception with hearing loss
- Computational models of hearing, speech and auditory perception
- Diagnostics for hearing problems, acoustics to facilitate hearing
- e-Audiology (connected hearing healthcare, wireless- and internet-based services)
- e-Research (remote testing, online experiments, new tools and frameworks)
- boost research in audiology and hearing science
- connect experts from hearing, audiology, data and computational fields
- encourage young researchers to present their work and increase visibility
- stimulate interaction with peers and researchers from different fields
- facilitate networking in times of social distancing
Mission (of computational audiology):
- Improve hearing healthcare for hard-of-hearing people (>500 million people)
- Improve efficacy of hearing devices and audiological interventions
- Reduce the global burden of hearing loss with computational approaches
- Hearing, Audiology, AI and Computational researchers all over the world
- Especially young scientists are encouraged to take part
- No participation fee
- Several time zones
Abstracts will be made freely accessible via our website:
Examples of previous abstracts can be found on VCCA2020 abstracts.