June 30 @ 4:00 pm - July 1 @ 1:00 pm CESTFree
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology (VCCA2022), which will take place from June 30th (afternoon) to July 1st, 2022.
VCCA2021 will provide a platform for presentation and discussion of research in Computational Audiology. The focus lies on the applications of computational approaches (big data, machine learning, AI, signal processing) to audiological interventions and hearing science (hearing loss, hearing devices).
Save the date – further information on the registration, timeline, and call for abstract will be published soon.
Internationally renowned scientists will present their proceedings in research on the multiple aspects of the application of computational approaches to audiological diagnostics, intervention, and rehabilitation.
As in the previous editions, we will organize a competition for young scientists for the best talk, and a competition for the best video pitches. We continue to strive to be the platform where young talents, innovators, clinicians, and seasoned experts share ideas, have opportunities to network, and get inspired.
The topics will include:
- Big data and AI in audiology and hearing healthcare
- Computational approaches to improving hearing devices and auditory implants
- Data-based and model-based investigations into hearing loss
- Hearing diagnostics and rehabilitation
- e-Audiology and e-Research
Mission (of computational audiology):
- Improve hearing healthcare for hard-of-hearing people (>500 million people)
- Improve efficacy of hearing devices and audiological interventions
- Reduce the global burden of hearing loss with computational approaches
- Hearing, Audiology, AI and Computational researchers all over the world
- Especially young scientists are encouraged to take part
- No participation fee
- Several time zones
We are looking forward to welcoming you on June 30th!
The VCCA2022 Organizing Committee