We are proud to announce the first Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology (VCCA2020).
- Computational models
- Machine learning for audiology
- AI for auditory implants
- e-Audiology (connected hearing health care)
- AI & Music (for hearing impaired people)
- bringing Audiology and AI experts together
- let young researchers present their work and ideas, feedback from peers and mentored by senior researchers
- social interaction, in times of social distancing
Mission (of promoting computational audiology):
- Improve access to hearing healthcare (>450 million hearing impaired people)
- 100 participants (especially young scientists from all over the world)
- No participation fee
- We will reach out to research groups in AI and Audiology worldwide.
- We will provide a young scientist award to the best contribution
All presentations and discussions will be recorded and together with the submitted abstracts made freely accessible via our website: