The registration for the on-demand version of the VCCA2020 conference is open! From July 17 until January 1 you can watch the recordings at your preferred place and time. Please register to get access and to earn CPD.
or CEU’s (continuous education units). You will need to apply at your local society. We cannot arrange CPD for all countries due to the limited resources we have and the numerous rules there are.
- after every session, you write a short summary (10 lines) and send all summaries in one file to CPD@computationalaudiology.com
- you have to fill in and return this survey after you completed watching the conference
- you will receive an official testimony (PDF) to confirm that you attended the virtual conference (we provide a testimony both to full attendees and to viewers that followed the live-stream or the recordings)
- this testimony will be personal with the official confirmation of the receipt of your valuable summaries and survey to convince the people of the board of your professional organization that will judge about your credits.
- processing of your data may take a couple of weeks.
Via the link below you can register for the recordings of the VCCA2020 conference. We would like to ask you to provide a motivation why you want to follow our conference. After successful registration, you receive a confirmation by e-mail. Please check your SPAM-folder if you don’t receive a confirmation.