VCCA2023 – Preliminary Program
The scientific program of VCCA2023 will combine interactive keynotes, featured and invited talks with scientific contributions to highlight the wide range of world-class research and hot topics in computational audiology. We are developing the program and more info will follow soon.
When to participate
The program will be organized in three main blocks, to allow for participation from different time zones. Registration will open soon. The VCCA is a truly international event, uniting attendees from across the globe. We are excited to connect professionals and enthusiasts through our virtual platform, facilitating meaningful discussions and collaboration across different time zones. To ensure a seamless experience for our attendees, we have provided the session times for the full program, organized by the main blocks, for three major regions: Sydney, Australia; Pretoria, South Africa/Europe; and California, USA.
Session 1 / Sydney 1 (29th June):
- Sydney time (AEST): 8:00 AM – 3:15 PM
- Pretoria time (SAST) / Europe (CEST): 12:00 AM – 7:15 AM
- California time (PDT): 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM (28th June)
Session 2 / Pretoria (29th June):
- Sydney time (AEST): 4:30 PM – 11:15 PM
- Pretoria time (SAST) / Europe (CEST): 8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
- California time (PDT): 11:30 PM – 6:15 AM (29th June)
Session 3 /California, US (29th June):
- Sydney time (AEST): 1:30 AM – 8:15 AM (30th June)
- Pretoria time (SAST) / Europe (CEST): 5:30 PM – 12:15 AM (29th-30th June)
- California time (PDT): 8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
Session 4 / Sydney 2 (30th June):
- Sydney time (AEST): 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Pretoria time (SAST) / Europe (CEST): 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM
- California time (PDT): 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM (29th June)
We hope that providing the session times for these regions will help our attendees join the sessions according to their local time zones. The VCCA is dedicated to fostering a global community of hearing scientists, clinicians, and audiologists (Computational Audiology Network, CAN). We look forward to your participation in this engaging event and will provide information about registration soon.
More information will follow